Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What's on your...

wallet?

This week will be Accessories Week, starting with some bo awesome wallets (My punk name this week is Bo Awesome.)


 The above is a wallet + change purse all-in-one.  Soooo convenient.

The Nash is a regular FABRIC wallet, a shout out to my vegan friends!  True fact: my grandfather, a low level Irish mobster (I think he ran numbers or did something similarly non-violent, but which made him a ton of dough) and all-around businessman purchased a Nash dealership about five minutes before the assault on Pearl Harbor.  

Bad timing.
 Sometimes on FeeBay, you'll see an article of vintage clothing termed 'killer,' as in 'A killer 1940s gabardine suit' or 'killer wiggle dress,' etc.  Above is a killer wallet.
 Don't I hand-color good?

Gloria's one of my all-time favorite stars, because she never ever stopped working, whether it was movie, tv and theatre acting, opening her own businesses, writing books, etc. etc.,  She just kept going and going and going.  I once met a gal who worked in the 1970s as a publicist in New York, and who had met with Gloria at her (Gloria's) home, where she marveled over the marble floor in the giant foyer.  Gloria's reply was, 'Oh, that.  My grandchildren like to roller skate on it.'
What does YOUR future hold?

Mine holds a trip to my new home downa shore; a friend and I are running some boxes down there this morning.

Wanna see more wallets and other must-haves?

Go here: https://www.zazzle.com/the_olden_eye/wallet?ps=120

No comments:

Post a Comment